The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) is owned by DressMyLegs or is used under licence from our suppliers.  Otherwise, the material in question is credited to its source and copyright owners in the relevant section of this website. Despite the latter, DressMyLegs remain the owner of the compilation of information on this website.

Our rights and those of our affiliates and suppliers are protected by Irish, European and International intellectual property laws, including those for the protection of copyrights, trademarks and database rights. Misuse of this website may incur civil liability or attract criminal sanctions.

We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and revocable licence to access our website for the purposes of browsing our products, ordering goods, obtaining our contact information or printing pages for your own personal and non-commercial use. All other rights are reserved.

For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without prior written permission from DressMyLegs. You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to DressMyLegs, 2 Tullawaltra, Bailieborough, Co. Cavan, Republic of Ireland or e-mailing us at

You are permitted to link to our website, provided that the link is not misleading, false, derogatory or otherwise detrimental to our or our suppliers’ interests. This licence does not extend to any commercial use of our website, any use which is for the benefit of any commercial entity other than us (or our suppliers and affiliates) and the use of any of our logos or graphics.

If you become aware of any material on this website that you believe infringes your or any other person's copyright, please report this in writing by post or via e-mail at the addresses above.