Watercolour Jellyfish Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Jellyfish have been around for millions of years, making them one of the oldest living creatures on our planet. This is why one of the most popular jellyfish tattoo meanings is survival: someone who has had a lot of hardships in their past might get this tattoo to show that they have the strength to move on with their lives. While the jellyfish appears to be a soft and gentle creature, its sting can cause a lot of pain to those affected, and as such, a jellyfish tattoo may be telling others to keep their distance unless they want to get hurt. They might be the type of people who aren’t very talkative, but they are also the type who will defend themselves and their closest friends and loved ones when needed.
- Watercolour jellyfish print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland