Twin Tribal Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Tribal tattoos originate from ancient times and date back to over 5000 years ago. From noting social status and religious believes to camouflaging in the forest, tribal tattoos had deep meaning and became a form of individual artistic expression. Originally, they were used as an identification for members of different races and cultures: that's why this tattoo style now has the biggest variety of designs as it depends so much on the diversity of different cultures and tribe’s traditions. For them a tattoo was the way of showing connection or it was a reminder of some special event or phenomenon. Depending on its elements and layout, a tribal tattoo could symbolize hope, balance, continuance, faith, eternal life, etc.
- Black tribal print on the front of both legs
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland