Tribal Water Lily Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Lily and lotus flower tattoos are both associated with the creation of gods and goddesses in ancient religions. The symbolic meaning of lily flower can differ from one culture to another. in Egypt, for instance, this flower represents fertility. Chinese, on the other hand, considers lily as a symbol of innocence and abundance. Greeks consider lily flower as a symbol of sexuality. It may be more closely linked to Christianity than any other culture in the world. According to Christians, it's a symbol of Virgin Mary, who was pure in the heart and the soul. Therefore, the use of water lily tattoo design is usually associated with everything that's innocent, pure, beautiful and eternal.
- Colourful water lily print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland