Sugar Skull Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The sugar skull tattoo has deep roots in the Mexican culture where it's a symbol of the “Day of the Dead”, or Dia de Los Muertos - a happy celebration of those who have passed on. In Mexican culture, ancestors that have passed are memorialized in clay molded skulls that are colorfully painted and decorated. This tattoo design is symbolic of death, celebration, remembrance, spirituality and eventual return. The sugar skull does not represent a fear of death, but more of a celebration or moving to the next life. This optimistic view of death is key in the symbolism of the sugar skull tattoo - a connection to the dead that is joyful, cheerful and hopeful.
- Colourful sugar skull print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland