Shamrock Vine Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The shamrock is a type of clover with three leaves. Although it is not the official symbol of Ireland (an honour reserved for the harp), the shamrock is associated with Ireland more than any other emblem. Even prior to St. Patrick, the druids considered the impressive vitality of the shamrock to be a sign of sacredness. The most well-known meanings were imparted to the shamrock by St. Patrick, who compared the plant’s tri-part leaves to the Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Occasionally shamrocks are found with four leaves - these are rare and considered to be very lucky for the finder.
- Colourful shamrock vine print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland