Serpent Power Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The serpent, or snake, is one of the oldest and most widespread mythological symbols. As snakes shed their skin through sloughing, they are symbols of rebirth, transformation, immortality, healing, fertility and continual renewal of life. At the same time, roses are the quintessential symbols of love, affection, beauty and the pure nature of femininity. So what might a rose and snake tattoo mean? Well, such a tattoo signifies the loss of innocence and beauty of a delicate flower at the hands of an intoxicatingly evil trickster. By extension, a rose and snake tattoo is a tip of the hat to the temptation of Eve in the Garden of Eden.
- Colourful serpent and red roses print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland