Red Poppies Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
There is a natural enigma attached to poppy flowers and every civilization has revered them for their own significant reasons. Women find poppy flower tattoo designs especially alluring as these have always held a sense of magnetism, fragility, free spirit and strength. For the Romans the poppy flower symbolized everlasting beauty, fertility, supernatural powers and wealth, while in Chinese mythology the poppy flower represents loyalty between lovers. The poppy flower also signifies eternal sleep or death, because of the opiate that the poppy plant yields. The correlation of death with poppy is because of its spectacular shade of red and the colour of blood - the Egyptians used this flower as a part of their funeral and burial ceremonies.
- Colourful poppy flowers print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland