Purple Orchids Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Orchids are one of the largest families of flowers on earth, with almost 27,000 species, and can be found almost anywhere, from the tropics to the Arctic Circle. The orchid is typically associated with human sexuality, because of the flower’s resemblance to male and female sexual anatomy. The ancient Greek word 'orxhis' translates today as 'testicle'. In places such as China, Africa, Germany and Egypt, the orchid was considered to be a love potion and aphrodisiac. Many East Asian cultures esteemed the orchid as a symbol of something precious and rare, while the Aztecs drunk vanilla orchid with chocolate to give them strength and power. When it comes to orchid tattoos, women see it as a great way to represent their beauty and femininity, while men usually lean toward the meaning of strength and charm.
- Purple orchids print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland