Peacock Charm Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Over the centuries, many cultures have given their own symbolism to peacock, as its beauty hardly goes unnoticed. Its name in Spanish ('royal turkey') denotes one of its strongest meanings: the peacock signifies nobility and honour and is one of the royals in the world of birds. In Greek mythology, circular shapes made of peacock feathers helped Zeus and his wife Hera see everything that happened on Earth, so it became a representation of knowledge and wisdom. For Buddhists peacock is the symbol of honesty: as the peacock spreads his tail feathers, it shows everything without hiding anything. This animal feeds on poisonous plants, so it also symbolizes immortality and difficulty to corrupt.
- Colourful peacock print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland
They look really striking.