Octopus Embrace Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The symbolism of an octopus tattoo is derived from the varied qualities that this sea creature displays. An octopus can camouflage itself when it feels threatened and avoid any danger as it creates an illusion by blending into the surroundings. This ability can thus be used to signify the human characteristics of adaptability, ingenuity and resourcefulness. Octopus can also disengage a limb when under an attack and grow it back after some time: thus, they are associated with the quality of regeneration. Though an octopus stays in water, it is a bottom dweller: in symbolic terms, being so in touch with the underwater depths can translate into the human qualities of intuition, understanding and quest for knowledge.
- Colourful octopus print on the front of the right leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland