Native King Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
There are many different meanings associated with the lion tattoo. The most common meanings are power, authority, strength and leadership as the lion is portrayed as the king of the animal world. Alternatively, it can represent healing and hope: this meaning comes from the lion's connection to Christianity. Buddhism beliefs also state that the lion is a symbol of wisdom, while in Roman mythology, the lion is associated with love. At the same time, a feather isn’t just something that falls out of a bird: it means much more to Native American Tribes. The feather symbolizes trust, honor, strength, wisdom, power, freedom and many more things. To be given one of these is to be hand picked out of the rest - it’s like getting a gift from the above.
- Colourful lion print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland