Musical Dandelion Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
You might curse it as a weed when it pops up on your lawn, but dandelion is beautiful and full of symbolism. Since dandelion can thrive in difficult conditions, it is no wonder that people consider it a symbol of fighting through the challenges of life and emerging victorious on the other side. Others believe that blowing out the white puffball of dandelion seeds will grant you a wish. This flower’s message is simple: do not give up, stick it out and remember your happiness on a sunny summer’s day when things seem bleak or dark.
- Black dandelion and musical notes print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland