Medusa Head Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Medusa is a creature of the Ancient Greek myth characterized by head of snakes and fatal gaze. Medusa took great pride in her looks and flaunted her captivating beauty, teasing and titillating men, and making her an object of every man's desire and every woman's jealousy. But when Athena cursed her, she transformed into a monster with snakes as her hair, fighting and biting her, changing her skin to scaly and rough. The snakes on Medusa's head symbolize regeneration, renewal and transformation as snakes tend to shed their skin and then grow it all anew. In modern times, however, Medusa is popularly considered to be an emblem of femininity and nihilism thanks to her sensuous power, seductive charm and her unconquerable power to avenge the wrongdoings by using her eyes to turn men into stone with just one look.
- Black medusa head print on the front of the right leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland