Maple Fall Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Trees and leaves have deep-rooted symbolic meaning in virtually every culture on earth. They are a refuge from danger, a source of food and ancient healing roots, home to wild animals and singing birds. Trees and leaves are ubiquitous in the fabric of our lives: they provide us with wood, paper and oxygen, and are alive, mysterious and constantly changing. In China and Japan the Maple Leaf is an emblem of lovers. North American settlers used to place the Maple leaves at the foot of their beds to ward off demons, encourage sexual pleasure as well as peaceful sleep. So just as the sweet rich sap produces Maple syrup, a maple leaves tattoo serves as a symbol of sweetness and wonder of love in life.
- Colourful autumn leaves print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland