Mandala Sun Tattoo Sheer Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The literal meaning of mandala, which is a Sanskrit word, is circle and like a circle, the mandala represents wholeness. A circle also denotes balance, perfection and eternity as the distance from its center to all points on it remains the same, from wherever it is measured. Buddhists, in particular, made great use of mandalas in meditation and religious rituals, where they have been considered as the symbols of balance in the body and mind. Moreover, mandalas or circles occupy a place of great significance in human existence as it is the shape of celestial bodies like the Sun, the Earth and the Moon. As such, mandala tattoos make a great option for people who believe in spirituality and follow a life based on the path of meditation and focus.
- Black mandala sun print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland