Irish Harp & Shamrock Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The harp is the national symbol of Ireland and appears on official government documents and Irish coins. The most famous Irish harp belonged to the Dagda, an important god in Irish mythology and a protector of the people. The legend tells us that his magical harp played itself! Although not the official symbol of Ireland, the shamrock is associated with Ireland more than any other emblem. Even prior to St. Patrick, the druids considered the impressive vitality of the shamrock to be a sign of sacredness. Together, harp and shamrock represent the mysticism, lyrical majesty and beauty of Ireland, and also stand for independence, loyalty, pride and the centuries' long struggle for an Irish identity.
- Colourful harp and shamrock print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland