Indian Elephant Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
An elephant tattoo may symbolize and mean different things. Generally speaking, an elephant tattoo depicts prosperity and good luck. Elephant is one of the biggest and strongest animals, yet it remains very graceful and even tempered, so an elephant tattoo embodies power, strength, dignity and patience. Aside from those mentioned, elephants also portray longevity, honour, intelligence and spirituality. They are also incredibly loyal when it comes to family, that's why elephant tattoos became more known because of its symbol of family ties and ancestral lines.
- Black elephant doodle print on the front of the right leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland