Hear Me Roar Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
When it comes to animal tattoos, the tiger ranks up there with the best of them. Two of the most common meanings associated with the tiger tattoo are power and strength. In nature, the tiger is the top predator in its environment and there is no other animal that it is afraid of. The beautiful tiger usually roams alone: therefore, a tiger tattoo can also represent a free spirit or independence. Along with these positive connotations, the tiger can also symbolize danger, vengeance or punishment. It can represent the darkness within a person. These meanings are probably associated with the tiger's aggressive behaviour.
- Roaring tiger print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland