Floral Henna Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The origin of Henna is hard to trace with centuries of migration and cultural interaction. Historically, henna with its cooling properties, was applied on hands and feet to cool one’s body. The art form of henna decorating varies from region to region but traditional use is tied closely with weddings and bridal preparation. Floral vine is a recurring theme used in many henna designs and symbolises longevity, fertility, perseverance and vitality - qualities that are very important for a relationship to prosper. Flowers symbolize joy and happiness, while henna patterns in buds form are used to signify the start of a new life and are generally seen on the palms of newly-wed brides or soon-to-be mothers.
- Black henna print on the front of the right leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland