Fish N' Flowers Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
In nature, Koi fish shows immense strength and courage through its ability to swim miles upstream. According to Chinese and Japanese mythology, when a Koi fish is caught, it acts as a samurai by bravely waiting for its death. Koi fish would swim upstream in the Yellow River and the strongest would get past the Dragon’s Gate – and then the fish would get rewarded by being turned into a heavenly dragon. Just as the koi, the lotus flower starts out in a dirty pond but still becomes beautiful. Bringing the lotus and the koi together symbolizes beauty that comes out of hard circumstances, as well as perseverance, determination, strength, courage and the passionate desire to succeed.
- Colourful koi fish and flowers print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland