Dripping Paint Butterfly Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Butterflies are beautiful creatures that also have great symbolism. Before turning into butterflies they are caterpillars that turn into chrysalis which then undergo a metamorphosis into beautiful butterflies. This is why butterflies represent rebirth and transformation, and their tattoos are often chosen by people who have gone through a tough period in their lives and have got over it, despite the struggles. On the other hand, butterflies are gentle and delicate creatures that live in the wild. Hence, it's a great symbol for femininity: it represents tenderness but at the same time strength to face the problems in life.
- Colourful butterfly print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland