Celtic Side Design Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Celtic tattoos were a likely sight among Celtic warriors who tattooed themselves for the same reason most of us tattoo ourselves in this modern day: as a mark of strength, clan, remembrance and as an extreme, soulful way to identify who we are, where we've been and where we intend to go. Celtic symbols were among the most common on Celtic warriors, namely for intimidation tactics in battles that they were often engaged in bare-chested or even naked. Celtic swirls, trinities and circles were used to reflect organic energy, such as nature, wind, time, motion, while Celtic knot tattoos symbolized eternity because the lines of the knotwork form an endless loop, without a beginning or an end.
- Black Celtic design print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland