Celtic Phoenix Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Many old Celtic manuscripts incorporated Celtic zoomorphic designs and each one of the animals had a meaning attached to it. Phoenix is a long-lived bird which is cyclically consumed by fire but then rises again from its own ashes. Associated with the Sun, phoenix has become a great symbol of strength, immortality, personal growth and new beginnings, and is, as a result, one of the most popular bird tattoos. It also represents the cycle of Life and Death - through life something inevitably dies and from destruction, beauty is reborn.
- Celtic phoenix print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland