Branching Crow Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Crows are a strange mix of contradictions: a noble creature and an evil doer at the same time. The crow is known as a trickster, a thinker and a strategist, who often morphs into another being in order to carry out his tricks. Crows are also seen as keepers of secrets and guardians of lost souls. As a result, crow tattoos represent a contradictory nature, creation, renewal, transformation, protection, and of course, astounding intellect.
- Black crow and tree branches print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland
Love these tights. My friends thought I went and got a tattoo.