Black Scorpion Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Just like all animal tattoos, a scorpion tattoo represents traits and attributes of the scorpion. Antarctica is the only place on Earth where you won’t find a scorpion and some species can live for up to a year without any food or water. Hence, one of the main meanings of this tattoo design is toughness, fight, endurance and survival. The ancient Egyptians revered the scorpion as a guardian for souls moving from one world to the next, while African stories likewise tie the scorpion to death and life as this animal's sting had the power to heal. In nature, the scorpion is a good mother: she keeps the hatchlings on her back until after they molt. That's why this animal is also symbolic of protection, loyalty and motherhood.
- Black scorpion print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland