Black Roses Flower Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The rose is a symbol that has a rich and ancient history. It is at once a symbol of purity and passion, virginity and fertility, death and life. The rose is the flower of the goddess Venus but also the blood of Adonis and Christ. In ancient Rome, roses were grown in the funerary gardens to symbolise resurrection, while their thorns represented suffering, sacrifice and sins. The rose has also been used as a demand for silence and secrecy whenever it was hung from the ceiling at a meeting. The most mystical roses are the black ones: they represent our dark side and the most extreme love that lies just a step away from hate.
- Black roses print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland