Black Garden Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Flowers are always a favourite tattoo design for women as most of them are symbols of feminine beauty. As a flower with strong oriental cultural significance, peony flowers are symbols of beauty, fragility and transitory nature of existence, but are also strongly associated with wealth and honour. Peonies also embody prosperity and romance and there are individuals who see them as symbols of good fortune and happy marriage. In addition, in the Japanese culture, peonies symbolize risk taking, daring and the Samorai’s or Gambler’s devil-might-care approach to life, so a peony tattoo depicts that getting great rewards is only possible by taking great risks.
- Black peonies print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland