Firebird Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
A firebird or phoenix finds occupies a pivotal place in almost all the cultures of the world and their mythologies. In Greek mythology, a firebird is a long-lived bird which is cyclically consumed by fire but then rises again from its own ashes. The Chinese culture talks of the firebird as the leader of all birds with the powers of yin and yang, which stood as the symbol of peace and harmony. The Catholic religion talks of the phoenix as a sign of life after death and the great resurrection of Jesus Christ. Phoenix has therefore become a great symbol of strength, immortality, personal growth and new beginnings, and is one of the most popular bird tattoos. It also represents the cycle of Life and Death - through life something inevitably dies and from destruction, beauty is reborn.
- Colourful firebird print on one side of the leg: can be worn on either side or twisted to the front or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland