Cherry Blossoms Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Different cultures attach individual meanings to the cherry blossom tree tattoo design. In China, the cherry blossom is a symbol of female dominance, power and independence in love and sexuality. This is also a great tattoo for anyone, who have overcome hurdles in their life and want to symbolise their strength and ability to overcome any problem. Additionally, the Chinese consider the cherry blossom a sign of good luck. In Japan, this tattoo design is a symbol of mortality and that life is too short to be wasting it on negative thoughts, emotions or people. The cherry tree shows that life is always changing and moving quickly through different phases so appreciate each moment and live your life to the fullest.
- Cherry blossoms print on both legs
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland