Summer Garden Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
Many people use flower tattoos to symbolize the stages, cycles and seasons of life: flower buds might represent youth, blooming flowers might represent adolescence or sexual awakening, while fruits and berries could symbolize maturity or fecundity. Flowers often represent literal and figurative blossoming, particularly when referring to a woman. The blossoming of a flower is an apt symbol for the blooming of a girl into womanhood. Flowers also signify innocence, virginity, tranquility and springtime (or youth) in general. Flowers are visual reminders of nature's bounty (as flowers are the first evolution of fruit), beauty, and also life's transient nature (which is why you see them at funerals).
- Summer garden print of flowers & berries on both legs
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland