Black Dreamcatcher Tattoo Tights by Stop & Stare
***NEXT DAY DELIVERY: this item may not be available for next day delivery in Ireland, so please get in touch with us before ordering.
The dreamcatcher has its origins in the Native American culture, according to which, the Spider Woman used to visit the cradles of newborn babies to weave magical webs around them and protect them from bad dreams. A dreamcatcher is a round wooden hoop that contains a loose string web with a hole in the center and feathers hanging from the webbing. Nice dreams travel through the hole into the sleeper’s mind, while the nightmares are trapped inside the web permanently. A dreamcatcher tattoo symbolizes protection to the one who wears it: it fights away negative things like scandals and bad luck, while letting the good, such as love and money, pass through.
- Black dreamcatcher print on the front of the left leg: can also be twisted to either side or back
- 20 Denier material with advanced Lycra® fibres: for natural make-up finish that is also long-lasting and durable
- Wide comfort waistband: to keep your tights in place all day long without cutting into your skin
- Sheer to waist brief: for your shortest dresses, skirts and shorts
- Cotton gusset: has hygienic effect of underwear, so you can skip one if you wish
- Flat seams: no more bulging seams under tight-fitting clothes
- Sandal toes: invisible reinforcement for your favourite peep toes
- 78% polyamide, 20% elastane, 2% cotton
- Designed and hand-made in Ireland